- Advanced Design Technology Sponsors International Turbomachinery Exhibition
- ADT announces the award of an Innovate UK project on electrically decoupled turbocharger with Aeristech Ltd, Bath University and Jaguar Land Rover
- ADT Releases TURBOdesign Suite 6.0
- Renault Sport F1 and ADT to Present on 3D Inverse Design Methodology at ADT’s Japanese Distributor VINAS User Group 2015
- ADT to Exhibit at the 44th Turbomachinery & 31st Pump Symposia
Category Archives: News
Date: Wednesday 7th December 2011 Start time: 13:00 (London) | 08:00 (New York) | 21:00 (China) | 22:00 (Japan) | 18:30 (India) Short Abstract: This one hour educational webinar will highlight the main flow features in pump impellers, identify the … Continue reading
London, UK, November, 2011, Advanced Design Technology, Ltd., or ADT, a global leader in the development of advanced turbomachinery design methods, is delighted to announce the release of TURBOdesign Suite 5 the leading platform for superior turbomachinery design. TURBOdesign Suite … Continue reading
TURBOdesign Technology, Inc., or TDT, a leading provider of engineering consulting services and software sales in the area of aerodynamic and hydrodynamic design of a variety of turbomachinery products and exclusive US distributor of Advanced Design Technology
ebm-papst announces TURBOdesign1 as an efficient design tool for the development of compact fan guide vanes
Advanced Design Technology, Ltd., or ADT, a global leader in the development of advanced turbomachinery design methods, is pleased to announce that ebm-papst St. Georgen, a global market leader in the development of high quality fans and motors for many … Continue reading
Look for TURBOdesign Technology, Inc in Booth #326 at the ASME Turbo Expo in Vancouver on June 6-10!
TURBOdesign Technology, Inc opens for business on March 1, 2011!!